Para ver esta página en español, sigue este link
In this post, you will find all of the music resources that singers and orchestral instrumentalists need to prepare and record for our May Day Virtual Choir. Remember that we must receive your video submission by Wednesday, April 22nd at 11:59PM.
Sheet Music Files:
Please find links to sheet music, including lyrics, here:
Instrumental sheet music (The Internationale only)
- The Internationale – our version of The Internationale is three verses and three choruses.
- Verses – we will sing 3 verses, featuring singers in many different languages. We invite you to sing in the language of your choice, SINGING ONLY MELODY!
- Choruses – The chorus begins with the line “It’s the final conflict …”. We ask ALL singers to sing the chorus with us 3 times IN ENGLISH.
- This arrangement also includes an ending. The links below will help you learn how to sing the ending for your voice part.
- Choose a vocal part that best suits your voice, listed from LOWEST to HIGHEST (if you just want to sing the tune and don’t want to sing harmony, choose the soprano part and sing in a range that is comfortable for you). Links can be found here:
- Instrumentalists – use this video.
- El Pueblo Unido – everyone will sing the entire song IN SPANISH/EN ESPANOL
Need Help? Reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to head back to the Instructions page for more info on how to record, and how to submit your files to us!
If you’re not familiar with either of these songs, we recommend listening to these recordings.
The Internationale in several languages –
El Pueblo Unido –